Australia offers a diverse range of study options for International Students, with more than 1200 institutions and over 22,000 courses to choose from.

Education in Australia begins with primary school and secondary school to vocational education and training (VET), from English language courses to higher education (including Universities and Colleges).

  • English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)

This is a visa for overseas students who wish to undertake a stand-alone English language course (leading to a Certificate I, II, III or IV, or an English course that does not result in a formal Australian award).

  • Primary or Secondary School Course

This is for overseas students wishing to attend a primary school, junior secondary or senior secondary school, or participate in an approved secondary school exchange program.

  • Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses

This applies to Certificates I, II, III or IV (except ELICOS) diploma, advanced diploma, vocational graduate certificate or vocational graduate diploma courses.

  • Higher Education Courses

For International students seeking to study towards a Bachelor or Associate Degree, a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma, a Masters Degree by Coursework or a Higher Education Diploma or Advanced Diploma

  • Postgraduate Research degrees

For International students seeking to study towards a Masters degree by research or a Doctoral Degree

  • Non-award Courses

For International Students who is seeking to undertake a non-award foundation studies courses or components of a course that do not lead to an award


Our professional team:

  • can assist and tailor flexible study plan that suits you or your loved one

  • can apply for various courses (from public/private primary or secondary school to higher education institution), free of charge, to save your time and effort

  • provides ONE-STOP services: assist in obtaining student visa, overseas students health cover (OSHC), arrange flight pickup and accommodations

  • can apply student guardian visa for student under 18; bring spouse/dependent to join you

  • with extensive experience in solving all sort of cases


Contact Us for our Education Consultant to discuss your options.